I have been nominated for this awesome award (Liebster Award) by the amazing blogger NEW MILLENNIUM ! Thank you so much, I am very excited!
I will start by answering 10 of the questions:
- What is the story behind your blog name?
Not so long ago my blog was called True Stories, but because I received feedback that the name of my blog should reflect more the stories behind it, I decided to go for Stories From My Soul. I find that this name is better because it represents exactly what it says, my articles are really inspired from things that affect my soul.
2. When and why did you start blogging?
I started blogging a few years ago, but it was really just for fun and I was not able to keep myself on track. However about 3 weeks ago inspiration hit me and I decided to follow my heart and share my stories with the world. I decided to do it because whenever I read a blog and I thought: ‘I really relate to this story’, made me think that I could share my heart with the world as well.
3. If you could write a letter to yourself 10 years a go, what is one thing you would tell your younger self?
Dear 19 years old Cristina. Shortly you will meet the love of your life. It will be hard at the beginning but hang in there, as you will see that love always wins. You are going to have amazingly beautiful twins whom you will adore and if necessary you will give your life for them. You will find that life is hard at times and you will ask yourself what is the point of living but everything will be just fine. You will see…you are stronger than you think right now. And you will realize that everything you really wanted is there, you just have to open your eyes and your heart to embrace it. Be strong, be happy and love with all your heart no matter what.
4. What do you find to be the most challenging part of blogging?
Honestly, finding the time to actually write. And make sure that it is written well. English is not my first language so it is really a challenge for me. But I am definitely doing my best.
5. What is your favourite post that you have written?
My favourite post is the Post-Partum Depression. I just want women that pass through this to know they are not alone, because I thought I was and it took me a long time to realize that you just have to seek for help.
6. What are you blogging about?
About everything and anything. If I hear a conversation around me and I think I should make a point about it, I will write about it. If someone is telling me something and for some reason touches me in any way, I will write about it. If I go through a hard situation and I manage my way out or not, I will write about it.
7. What do you want to accomplish with blogging?
I wish to inspire, to help, to learn and grow at the same time with the world around me!
8. Do you enjoy the support of your family and friends?
I do, they are really amazing. They like and share my posts, which is very important to me. I just want to take a moment to thank all my friends and family that take a bit of time from their lives to support me. Thanks so much. I love you all!
- What have you learned from blogging?
I learned that you could just be yourself through writing. If people relate to your posts, they will show it to you. If not they will either criticize or simply ignore it; both are good. I learned that I really love to write and I will continue doing it.
10. Where are you from?
I am from Romania! 🙂
The Liebster Award is given to bloggers in recognition of their work.
Upon acceptance of the award, you have to:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to her/his blog.
- Copy and paste the Liebster Award badge to your post.
- Nominate 10 new bloggers with less than 200 followers. (sorry I only had 7)
- Answer the ten questions the person who nominated you asked, and then create ten new questions for the bloggers you are nominating.
- Nominate 10 new bloggers by leaving a comment on their blog. (Quoting NEW MILLENNIUM
My nominees are:
- U.S. Super Soccer
- The Mommies
- Beetroot & Co.
- Reflections Of The Heart
Please answer the same questions that I did. When you finish your Liebster Nomination, comment on my post! Thanks 🙂