Jérémy Demay is a French comedian that arrived in Quebec, Canada 10 years ago. He came with a dream, and without friends and family, so far away from home, he had to fight to achieve it. He wanted to be a famous comedian. Unfortunately, not long after his arrival, Jérémy Demay suffered from depression. Realizing that something has to change in his life, he started to work on himself and after a lot of suffering and hard work he finally managed to see the light. He is now living his dream. He decided to share with his audience things that helped him improved and things that helped him with his depression.
I received this book as a Christmas present from one of my dearest family members and I thank him for giving me this book.
In his book La Liste, Jérémy Demay shares techniques to improve our own self and books that one should read in order to be able to do so. I will list all the books (that I added on my To Read goodreads account) because I want as well to improve my person. I want to be able to live for myself and not care what people around me say or think about me. I want too to live my dreams and I want to fight for them, but I feel sometimes this urge to give up, for no specific reason; from fear. Here are the books that Jérémy Demay suggests we should read in order to improve and grow as a person:
1. The Artist’s Way, A Spiritual Path to Higher Creativity ‘s Way – Julia Cameron
3. You’ll See It When You Believe It – Wayne Dyer
4. The Power of Your Subconscious Mind – Dr. Joseph Murphy
5. The Science of Being Great – Wallance D. Wattles
6. The Spontaneous Fulfillment of Desire: Harnessing the Infinite Power of Coincidence – Deepak Chopra
7. Daily Love – Mastin Kipp
8. Change Your Thoughts – Change Your Life: Living the Wisdom of the Tao – Dr. Wayne W. Dyer
9. Stillness Speak – Eckhart Tolle
10. Les mots sont des fenêtres (ou des murs) – Marshall B. Rosenberg
If you are struggling in your life and you don’t know in which direction to go, if you wonder how to find your inner peace, if you want to live a happy and a quiet life, I hope these books will help you as they helped Jérémy Demay. I really want to make some changes in my life so all the above books are added to my list and I will read them one by one and work hard to achieve the life that I want. Just remember: There is no such thing as too hard or too late! If you want it (with all your heart and mind) you will have it!
I do recommend this book and 5 stars are a must ❤!
Thanks for reading!
***cover photos from http://www.goodreads.com and Amazon website***